Monday, November 17, 2008

Free # 2 My Career Goal

The Cult of the Amateur reiterated my dream of obtaining a career, rather than a job, following graduation. I am a Media and Communications major and hope to one day achieve a career in the radio industry. My main goal is to become a sports newscaster, preferably for the one and only Washington Redskins. Not only do I love sports, but I am also highly interested in all aspects of the radio business. I have had the opportunity to be exposed to the full range of Media and Communication courses, all of which tend to reinforce and solidify my intense interest in my major. Each course pertaining to my major have been enjoyable and enlightening, providing me with a new and different perspective on the world in which we live. Working at different radio stations has educated me on the many different components of the industry, as a whole. The knowledge and experience I have acquired has given me the devotion and ambition I need to achieve my ultimate career goal.

No comments: